Character concepts for a project that I am a part of. Not much of the art is decided at this point, so my job is just to produce a lot of concepts until we decide on something.
Commonly known on the intarwebs as "Kvalsternacka".
A fellow who makes stuff, often art related. He's quite fond of using only black and white and usually prefers to work with silhouettes when he paints. Models in 3D too, but almost only at work and he can't show any of that.
He uses this place as a creation dump to show friends and receive critique. He's pretty lazy though and don't update it very often.
He also have no idea why he wrote this in third person.
Contact
It's possible to reach me at kvalsternacka at gmail dot com. I don't check my mail as often as I should though, so it can take a while before you receive an answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment